What Your Child Needs For School
It is strongly recommended that all Coaley pupils should adhere to the uniform code as this gives all children a sense of
collaborative identity and a team spirit.
The uniform is widely available in chain stores and is:-
- white polo shirt
- navy blue jumper / cardigan
- grey skirt / pinafore / trousers / shorts.
- blue and white dress in summer for girls
School sweatshirts can be ordered from the school office.
Sensible practical shoes are very important as pupils often use our extensive grounds as a stimulus for many daily lessons. In order to use the field throughout the year all pupils are asked to bring in a pair of wellies.
Each child should have a clearly labelled drawstring bag containing their PE kit. They should not wear their everyday clothes for physical activities.
- Logo T shirt in house team colours of green, orange or purple
- plain shorts, navy or black
- trainers are preferred for both boys and girls,
- tracksuit or jogging bottoms for winter days
- children playing football or netball need football boots or strong trainers.
ALL clothing in school should be named, including sweatshirts, shoes, Wellies and coats.
The wearing of jewellery, including earrings other than small studs, is discouraged, as this can be a safety hazard. All jewellery must be removed before PE and the removal of jewellery is the responsibility of the child.
Longer hair should be tied back for school and a swimming hat worn at the pool.
Every child should bring a coat every day.
Children should bring a hat for wearing on hot sunny days, and they may also require sun block when the weather is particularly hot.